Giving and Philanthropy: Presenting new research
A one-day conference with CGAP
Friday 18 June 2010
09:30 – 16:30
Central London Venue to be announced.
CGAP invites you to a conference on key themes of concern to Giving and Philanthropy today. With leading speakers from CGAP’s academic and sector partners, the programme will cover:
- Major entrepreneurial philanthropy (University of Strathclyde)
- The role of charities in need and social redistribution (University of Southampton)
- Effectiveness and responsiveness in Philanthropy (Edinburgh University and Cass Business School)
- How donors choose charities and causes (University of Kent)
- What determines household giving (Cass Business School)
Workshop sessions will offer attendees the opportunity to contribute and debate.
The event is targeted at those who are actively involved and influential in the Giving and Philanthropy sector in research, practice, and policy.